The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Video heavy morning today. I'll start with this one with a donkey on the soap.

Glad the GD soaps are working out for you smell wise. I just looked at the website, I don't know why, I have a problem. And saw he has one called Smoke coming out. That'll make me do a blind buy I'm likely to regret!

Great shave with Teflon-donkey soap! I hadn’t thought about it until you mentioned it, but you do make uniquely long strokes. Kind of how I like my lawn mowed. Lol Must be great residual slickness as you nearly did a complete pass without lathering!

Nice video KJ. I was in the process of getting an order together for me and more body wash soap for the wife but unfortunately I was too late. My last full tub of GIT I pif'd to Bill in Oneida and it started him on his journey with us now.

Oh boy! That took a long time to get caught up. But I did it! Let me grab my notes:

Putter sounds like an awesome scent

Hoe the Christmas on 12/26 was enjoyable with your kids

You are never too old for fishing

DG Harmony sounds like an interesting scent but probably not in my wheelhouse.

The new intro and outtro are very nice! Much easier to watch through.

Witchcraft soaps pop up again. I need to look into this artisan. But the ash scent sounds like one I would not like.

12/30 in memoriam PERFECT!

Glad the Rockwell made the list for you. And thanks for helping build this place. Everyone that has been her actively is a true contributor and I greatly appreciate all you do here.

The Grooming Dept soaps both days seemed like they took on a lot of water they seemed VERY thirsty!

Great video today for Sue! Glad her memory is living on.

Good memorial shave KJ! Sad to hear (well I assume) no one is going to continue her business, but I guess that makes her soaps that much more special!

Good memorial shave KJ! Sad to hear (well I assume) no one is going to continue her business, but I guess that makes her soaps that much more special!
Yeah, I would assume not as well. We got lucky that Saint Sue’s daughter Wendy was willing to take over SCS, after her passing. But I think Wendy was involved a little bit beforehand. I assume Honey Sue did this all on her own.

watching now. I haven't tried any tobacco scented soaps yet but i picked up a Tabac EdC for free durring a sale when i pick up a new bottle of something for the wife because he previous one got dropped and broke. I like that so i might have to get the soap at some point. haven't seen many coffee scented soaps but it sounds like something i should try

watching now. I haven't tried any tobacco scented soaps yet but i picked up a Tabac EdC for free durring a sale when i pick up a new bottle of something for the wife because he previous one got dropped and broke. I like that so i might have to get the soap at some point. haven't seen many coffee scented soaps but it sounds like something i should try
Catie's Bubbles Irish Cream, Mmmmmmmmmmmm good

Back