The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

I just finished redo-ing my intro and outtro to condense them. When I created my intro it was 30 seconds. Somewhere along the line it decided it wanted to be longer and jumped to 45 seconds. No idea how that happened. I’ve been unhappy with them ever since.

So I reduced the intro from 45 to 19 seconds, and the outtro from 20 to 14 seconds. Overall my videos will now be 32 seconds shorter!

You'll see them on my next VLOG entry.

Nice to see yo're enjoying the Mamba. I enjoyed using it every time it came up in my rotation. I also was surprised to see that DG re-released Harmony as a seasonal scent after I searched for a long time for it. I got a tub and tried it and definitely a lot of incense but just a very faint hint of Dragon's Blood. I don't know if the original one was like that (since I never found a tub), but not a real problem for me since CBL makes an awesome Dragon's Blood.

So True! It’s my favorite scent, and best performing soap in my den!

Have to agree here...and not just because it is you KJ. The CBL Ghost Dragon's Blood is my best performing soap! He better keep some version of that in stock!

Always a good shave KJ! Looking forward to the travel tutorials, particularly what to check and not. Last time DE's made it through carry on no problems, but I can't rely on that. We have a cruise coming and would be neat to do a boat shave!

Whoa I blinked and the intro was done! ?

Good shave man.

Where'd you say you were headed again? Or had you said?

Are we going for Doug-like mystery and vagueness here?
1f610.png
Youll know, when I get there.

Yesterday we learned that our dear friend, and TSC Vendor, Susan Smith of Honeybee Soaps, had passed away. She was one of the first artisan shave soap makers, and has had a loyal following since 2006. She passed on 4 Dec 18, we will miss you Sue. Today’s shave was in her honor. I used her bath soap, shave soap, and I applied her body butter as an aftershave balm.

Rest In Peace Sue.

https://www.theshavingcadre.com/post/in-memory-of-honeybee-sue-susan-smith-9966194?pid=1306654594

https://youtu.be/GZvd7d7PPLU

Very nice and touching tribute and In Memoriam KJ. Not much more I can say. She will be missed.

Back