The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

You're up for the coffee video this morning KJ. Let's roll!

Well, I think you're going to get withdrawls if you don't have your videos as an outlet for your thoughts now. One of the youtubers I like needed to share something once and just sat out on his porch with a drink in the evening. He did the FB live thing at the time so people could respond too.

It's weird, because most of the time I go into a video not knowing what I'm going to talk about. Then I just start rambling. I though this morning's shave was going to be short, since I was only shaving my neck. Turned out to be one of my longer videos.
And I'm not a natural talker either. I'm pretty shy initially. I tend to ramble and often repeat myself. So, I'm not sure if I really need an outlet, but I do enjoy making them.

Dude...that brush is Boss! Glad you were able to pick it up!

But yeah...only a neck shave turned into 20 minutes! Crazy!

Wait...there was a shave in there? Oh no, I must have blinked at the wrong second! ?

So sounds like the scent is a winner in the soap, maybe not the lather properties though?

Back