The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

KJ...That Dragon's Blood is some powerful stuff. I still smell it on my brushes days after the shave!

Vintage Soap PIF...yes please!!! That will be awesome and I think a lot of people will get in on it!

It's funny how some people equate certain scents. I can see how some of these might smell like a "church." That kind of incense smell...but man I dig that kind of stuff!

Love my CBL Ghost Dragon's Blood and i am all ready on the edge of my seat for the opportunity to try some vintage stuff. I did manage to score a puck of vintage Colgate but have not yet worked it into the rotation of users yet.

“And that, Rich, is how you use a Micromatic without losing a pint of blood” I’m almost inspired to get back on that horse, but not til after the vampires are gone. Great shave with the Micromatic KJ!

Good shave man...even if you don’t strop your brush! ?

Hope the party goes great! Sounds like a good hang out time.

Had to google that one. You are a wealth of info on Williams.

Getting him to share it on the other hand...lol! j/k

I do sometimes annoint my strop with lather though. My Barber recommended it. So far no problems.

Good job on the videos! Its nice to be able to put a face to the name on the fourms, most of us look nothing like what people would think (which is a good think sometimes). Hallows and Leviathan are perhaps the 2 best B&M scents, works of art really. That lather catcher looks cool. glad to hear it worked well for you, have heard they shave great once you get the angle right.

Good job on the videos! Its nice to be able to put a face to the name on the fourms, most of us look nothing like what people would think (which is a good think sometimes).
I agree. So when can we expect your Videos?

Hallows and Leviathan are perhaps the 2 best B&M scents, works of art really.
They are sending me some Leviathan for a raffle prize for our upcoming meetup, so I'll be able to smell that one to see for myself.

Just watched yesterday's.

3 = number of times KJ removed lather from his razor during the 1st pass.

I was waiting for someone to comment on that. Every now and again I will rinse my razor! LOL.

Back