The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Alright I watched 99 and 100, i'll get to 101 later today hopefully.

Good stuff! and as to the comment above that night music is better than GTB. Is your sniffer broken?

I push play on this video with trepidation it might lead to purchases.

Whew, think we're safe. Sounds like one to only get if a scent is amazing.

Alright I watched 99 and 100, i'll get to 101 later today hopefully.

Good stuff! and as to the comment above that night music is better than GTB. Is your sniffer broken?

Says the guy who likes tumbleweeds!

Whew, think we're safe. Sounds like one to only get if a scent is amazing.
The jury is still out. That was just my initial use. It's either high tier 2, or low tier 1. I do really enjoy it, and plan to buy some more scents.

The aftershave was nice, and after it dried down my skin felt great. The scent didn't last long. But I didn't want to apply much. It's technically not mine (yet).

That just tells you how much I dislike GTB. It has a note that really assaults my nose. I still keep a sample vial of the AS around, and every now and then you guys get me curious enough to give it another sniff. Never gets any better, always awful. Seriously, just seeing you guys post pics of it, triggers a reaction in me.

I watched the video and appreciate your thoughts on the soap and AS. I always shave my back of neck too. I didn't see it on video. How did I miss that??

Glad the Rockwell found a good home and will get some good use!

When you pulled out that giant bottle. This was going through my head... so GearNoir where's our meme?

That's not Brut this is BRUT!

Glad the Rockwell found a good home and will get some good use!

When you pulled out that giant bottle. This was going through my head... so GearNoir where's our meme?

That's not Brut this is BRUT!

Sorry, I slacked, just finished watching.

Pretty sure the only thing missing is a finger from the guy who invented the scent. What a collection!

That's a smooth shaver. You could probably use that about as much as the Techmatic.

Back