The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

As always an enjoyable view KJ. I had some wild dreams with the post-op meds, but not yet with FW. I think I’ll give the ultralight another go soon now that my hull plating has regenerated. When my son was small, we put many miles on my old Honda elite 150 scooter (it was a dresser even had a radio) he would shut in front of me and we would (slowly) adventure all over. I hated to see it go.

Thanks Rich.

I think I’ll give the ultralight another go soon now that my hull plating has regenerated.
The one you have is actually called the Feather Weight.

When my son was small, we put many miles on my old Honda elite 150 scooter (it was a dresser even had a radio) he would shut in front of me and we would (slowly) adventure all over. I hated to see it go.

When I was little, I used to ride on my parent's bike, sitting inbetween my dad and mom. I would fall asleep on the motorcycle when we rode. And my dad told me that when I was a baby, he rode the bike with me, in a car seat, strapped to the back!

And we survived!
1f44d.png
1f601.png
Right?!

Good video KJ! Those museum photos were pretty fun. Was there a specific October theme going on there or it is normally that creepy side of art?

Good video KJ! Those museum photos were pretty fun. Was there a specific October theme going on there or it is normally that creepy side of art?

Nothing special, their stuff is rotated every few months from a much larger collection. It's contemporary art. That stuff can get pretty weird.

The fastest shaver in the cadre is going to straight shave? That'll increase viewership! I wanna see that first pass without cleaning off the blade!

Note to self...”Everyone else is doing it” works on KJ. Also, watch KJ’s video tomorrow where he will be shaving with a box, should be good times.

Good shave! Thanks for showing off the Riviola!

Note to self...”Everyone else is doing it” works on KJ. Also, watch KJ’s video tomorrow where he will be shaving with a box, should be good times.
I'm thinking it's a breath mint.

The fastest shaver in the cadre is going to straight shave? That'll increase viewership! I wanna see that first pass without cleaning off the blade!

I'm a lot slower with a straight. Nowhere near Xeno Dave speeds, LOL. I've done one or two on video before. I honestly can't remember how I rinse.....

Look forward to finding out the contents of the mystery box! I just wipe my blade on a moist sponge between passes. Then it is ready for a trauma dressing if a cats could have failed his mission.

Big kudos to THB, they really put together a cool package. So many ways they could have gone a cheaper rout but they chose quality. Very cool

Wow! THB gives the great unboxing experience! Have a great Hallows eve callin’. Great shave as always, and Chris; BAM! ?

That's for the coffee shave. I need to go back and watch the unboxing later.

Back