The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

I don’t think you will be disappointed. Find the angle the same as the gem. Start from the cap and bring the blade down to the face.

The lather of the whole face then wiping off confused several people here. But our oldest really likes your shirt.

The lather of the whole face then wiping off confused several people here. But our oldest really likes your shirt.

Just tapping into the moisturizing properties of the soap. Shave or no, my skin can still benefit from the “post shave” properties.

I’ll wear another Spider-Man shirt for tomorrow’s shave!

Waaaait a minute. I didn’t see any GTB, no spiders. Nothin’.

The shouts outs where cool KJ. I had actually called the oldest out to watch because you had mentioned you were wearing another spidey shirt. Had most of the crew here for your 100th.

Waaaait a minute. I didn’t see any GTB, no spiders. Nothin’.

Yeah, I know. They are coming. I just wasn’t prepared enough to do what I wanted to do with them.

And about that GTB.... there’s stunt shaving, and then there’s GTB. Let’s not get all crazy, ok? I just got a tub of Night Music from Josh, and I like that better than GTB!

Yeah, everyone tell me what you want so I can go ahead and do what "I" want to do, Great 100th video KJ and Congratulations

That Weck is like the 12 row combine of razors! So you’ve done the bandsaw and have the combine, what next? ? Cudos on the quality 100!

Great 100th KJ! My vote is that you do a Fu Man Chu and a triangular soul patch under the lip. How cool would that be after November? Nobody sports the Fu Man Chu anymore.

What?! You shaved the back of your neck?! You sir are a crazy man! Really nice faves!

Back