The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Nice video KJ. Before you said it I was thinking you got sunburned. Hope the recovery continues as well as it has thus far.
Hm. I guess it shows more than I thought.
1f621.png
LOL

Lol @KJ’s pre-video diva moment. ?

Good shave man. Didn’t know that factoid about the original RR XXX; it’s kinda sad, the responses before he let the secret out, lol.

Still look like your in a bit of pain, but glad each day is progressing better!

Lol @KJ’s pre-video diva moment.
1f602.png
Dang it! Forgot to edit that part out this morning. Well, now you know what I do after I hit record. I raise my hand as a visual to let me know where to edit.

Nice video KJ. I personally am not a fan of L'occitane. I always got serviceable lather but the scent was too weak and just not good enough for me to hang on to.

Paused, yeah it's driving me crazy and had to laugh at the fun you get out of doing it especially to frustrate people. ? Thanks for the shout out. Actually as many times as I heard my name I think this video really was all about me ???? I actually am shocked that the old types aren't aggressive to you but the Timeless and Karve were. Definitely a YMMV

Dave, when he said "old type" he wasn't referring to you. This time.

Good shave with the “garden variety” OLD and “Lock Satan”. ?

I had a devilish idea pop into my head for folks’ videos while watching yours - come next April...spoof/impression videos of each other’s shaves! ?

Good shave with the “garden variety” OLD and “Lock Satan”. ?

I had a devilish idea pop into my head for folks’ videos while watching yours - come next April...spoof/impression videos of each other’s shaves! ?
I actually had the same thought just don't know if I could pull it off. We could do multiple people in the same video or draw and each of us has to do who we draw.

Its what it sounded like to me when you said L’Occitane, lol. IDK, pay me no mind. ?

I actually had the same thought just don't know if I could pull it off. We could do multiple people in the same video or draw and each of us has to do who we draw.

Yea I wondered that too. I’d probably do one per video so it wouldn’t be confusing, maybe only part of the video at that; I wouldn’t want to over-do it and start getting cynical as I ramble.

Your sleeping is in messing with my schedule. You'll have to wait til after my meeting now ?

Back