The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Getting a little long up top KJ! If a banker had a mohawk, I think it would be like this.

Do you have that Williams lathering video?

I’ve got a puck I’ve been staring at, I think it’s modern. I almost used it for my 200th, but I thought that would be tempting fate with such an unknown.

Do you have that Williams lathering video?

I’ve got a puck I’ve been staring at, I think it’s modern. I almost used it for my 200th, but I thought that would be tempting fate with such an unknown.

Again with this millenial nonsense! Do you need your hand held for everyhting? Where's your sense of adventure? Just give it a whirl!

Again with this millenial nonsense! Do you need your hand held for everyhting? Where's your sense of adventure? Just give it a whirl!
Pfft! I thought I was dealing with a Pro...my bad...
1f602.png
HAHAHAHAH!!!

Modern Williams produces a really great lather. It takes longer than most other soaps, but it can and does happen.

I hope KJ will be hosting a "Let's all 3017 a puck of Williams" thing again soon.

We could spice it up and intermix the Williams lather with other soaps, like I did with Proraso Green/TOBS Sandalwood for my Sandalwood Creeper!

Willi-bac, Pro-illiams Red, Dr. Williams & Mr. Hyde, Wil-co, Roasted Willi Stout, Ghost Wi-lime, etc.

Ask Rich and Walt about the Blasted Blue Willy Affair, it was legendary, ROFL.... At least TabacaVeg worked better fro my lab, HEHEHEHE

i.e. How to make John (The Monkey) run away from the Cadre, screaming, like his hair is on fire!

6 months was a long time to only use the Williams!

I'm working on a puck of MWF right now. Not 3017 but I'm lazy and since it is in the bathroom that is what I'm using mostly. It is nice to be distracted by the CBL offerings.

I fully endorse any video that starts with throwing Chad under the bus!

Wait a minute, are you growing your hair out for a super spiked mohawk?

Back