The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Aww man, I was a day late. I was going to join you in a Techmatic shave tomorrow.

KJ I enjoyed the video. And just wanted to say I am jealous that you have an auction house like that. I would love to attend something like that.

KJ I enjoyed the video. And just wanted to say I am jealous that you have an auction house like that. I would love to attend something like that.

It's fun. They have auctions every Saturday. They post pictures of some of the stuff for that weeks auction on their website and an FB. So, if I see something I want then I will usually try to go. And once I'm there I always find other stuff I'm interested in. Like that Roman Brio shave set. I found that once I got there and had a look around. The unfortunate part was I had to stay there an extra 2 hours, waiting for them to get to that item. But, it's always entertaining even if you're not bidding, so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

I would love auctions too. But that would be dangerous too. I'm sure I'd keep finding stuff I didn't know I needed until then. We got a little carried away at one of those auctions on a cruise ship thing, but that's another story.

Dude sorry to hear about another surgery and wishing you a good result from it all. I'm on thyroid replacement as it runs in my family. Hoping they find a minimal need for things to be removed for you. Keep us posted please.

KJ nice review of the Dragon's Blood and also nice video. I hope the surgery goes well, and hopefully you are back posting soon. We will all be thinking about you and hope for the most positive results.

Good shave! That Weck look mighty wicked for sure.

You're in our thoughts and prayers for tomorrow.

I really like that photo. The new look fits you well KJ, I saw you in a shirt and tie (Facebook) and immediately wondered how comfortable that was.

I really like that photo. The new look fits you well KJ, I saw you in a shirt and tie (Facebook) and immediately wondered how comfortable that was.
LOL, I wondered how that was going to work as well. I left the top button open, and just used my tie to hold it closed. Much more comfortable that way!

Enjoyed the video even with the raspy voice. Hope the road to recovery is going well. And congrats on your new title.

Back