The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Nice video KJ. Blue for mouthwash. I know you know that (because you're the one that told me) but think you said aftershave for them. Just clarifying for others.
Thanks for the catch, my mouth did not say what my brain told it to. Fixing it now.

Sounds like a CBL Ghost Lime & EJ Lime superlather is in order!

Love them apothecary bottles!

Like your thoughts on the video KJ! Mystic Water has a similar scent to this (I think) called Orange Black Tea, or Orange Spiced Tea...or something like that. I tried the Strop Shoppe version a long time ago and to tell you the truth...I thought it smelled like Christmas...yeah if there was ever a subjective description that was it. But it did...it smelled like Christmas to me.

Am I rethinking my decision to go further in this challenge? No Way Jose! I do have apprehension, but when I say I'm going to do something...I do it!

Doesn’t like GTB, not thrilled with Russian Tea. You may be voted off the island. ?

Doesn’t like GTB, not thrilled with Russian Tea. You may be voted off the island.
1f609.png
Whoa! When did I say I wasn’t thrilled with Russian Tea? I like it just fine. I just prefer the earlier version.

Thanks for the shout out!

Good shave. Looking forward to the Weck SE shave for sure!

Nice solid shave! I can't believe that Techmatic is lasting so long!
Yeah, 27 days so far. Kinda crazy, but at the same time I pretty much expected that I could get a month out of it. My fear though, is that I'm in the zone with it. And once I get in that zone with a blade, I can really go the distance with it. It was getting annoying, but if it goes much longer, the challenge aspect will come into play to see just how long it'll go.

Back