The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

I think the Florida Water that comes in the glass bottles direct from the source contain a little voodoo juice. The only people that dont get the vivid dreams are people who eat hot *** peppers and collect creepy dolls. Everyone else should exercise caution when applying florida water at night and driving heavy machinery.
HA!
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Great watch KJ. Mine is coming up soon. I am doing a full review in my journal, and posting a video.

Watching/listening to your video now on my phone while I multitask on the laptop at the coffee shop! Hey...when you like a soap...and say it's elite...then it's gotta be good!

I vote ghost lime. No wait, Russian Tea. No, ghost lime, definitely ghost lime.

that roasted oatmeal stout is a wicked good soap and I love the scent. I almost tossed the whole batch before it was scented because it was not behaving right. I do a different kind of multi step hot process (like tempering steel) and I expect to see certain things I wasn’t seeing in the beer base...and it was a little funky smelling for the first 4 weeks. As it mellowed more it became clear how to scent it for best effect. I am no fan of heavy amber yet I smell that in this soap and still like it. Thanks for the review KJ, glad you liked that one.

Good stuff! Definitely Russian Tea next.

Couple questions for you:

- I hate beer smell; is there any hint of the beer scent in the soap?

- Better warm scent than JoHS Barbershop? Or just different altogether?

- I hate beer smell; is there any hint of the beer scent in the soap?

- Better warm scent than JoHS Barbershop? Or just different altogether?

No beer smell, at all. If there was I would have said that, right? If you’ve ever smelled Guinness it really doesn’t have a typical beer scent anyway.

Different, but definitely warmer. Do you like LNHC Coconut Oud? Then you’ll absolutely love Roasted Oatmeal Stout! It’s better in my opinion.

I too hate the smell of beer so when I saw stout, I didn’t look any further. I need some of this one! I’ve been holding off for the other scents to be released, but maybe it’s smart to get in while the gettin’ is good.

I too hate the smell of beer so when I saw stout, I didn’t look any further. I need some of this one! I’ve been holding off for the other scents to be released, but maybe it’s smart to get in while the gettin’ is good.
At least before KJ buys him out and drives the market higher

Nice video KJ. Blue for mouthwash. I know you know that (because you're the one that told me) but think you said aftershave for them. Just clarifying for others.

Back