The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Great video KJ. I still have not tried Florida Water, I keep checking local Walgreens and the like with no luck. One day i'll grab a bottle somewhere.

Great video KJ. I still have not tried Florida Water, I keep checking local Walgreens and the like with no luck. One day I'll grab a bottle somewhere.

I've seen it in a couple of Walgreens when traveling to different states, but it's not available in most of them. Where you will have the most luck finding it, is in New Age/Spiritual stores. It is commonly used in Hoodoo, Voodoo, and Santeria practices for protection, spiritual healing, repelling negative energy, etc. It's much akin to Holy Water. That is where I found my most recent bottles. If you don't have one of those types of stores, or they can't get it for you, there are many online New Age stores that carry it as well.

I'm actually really digging it now. My nose must have changed in regard to it's scent. This is like a new favorite!

KJ, I love ya brother, but you're crazy. Just push past the blade getting a little duller until it settles out? That's why I got away from cartridge razors! I'll leave you to it and keep changing mine before I feel that change. But now that's what I'm going to think about when I throw one away. "KJ could have gotten 15 more shaves out of you".

But hey, that Techmatic is something else huh? So smooth even Florida Water doesn't burn. That one is really meant for you.

But hey, that Techmatic is something else huh? So smooth even Florida Water doesn't burn. That one is really meant for you.

I think it's my new Wrath item for the 7 Sins of Wetshaving. The product you love to hate!

I've seen it in a couple of Walgreens when traveling to different states, but it's not available in most of them. Where you will have the most luck finding it, is in New Age/Spiritual stores. It is commonly used in Hoodoo, Voodoo, and Santeria practices for protection, spiritual healing, repelling negative energy, etc. It's much akin to Holy Water. That is where I found my most recent bottles. If you don't have one of those types of stores, or they can't get it for you, there are many online New Age stores that carry it as well.

I'm actually really digging it now. My nose must have changed in regard to it's scent. This is like a new favorite!
I am glad that you are digging the Florida Water. The scent is magical.
1f602.png

I ordered it direct from the manufacturer, but had to buy a dozen bottles. http://floridawater1808.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=70&product_id=425

I am glad that you are digging the Florida Water. The scent is magical.
1f602.png

I ordered it direct from the manufacturer, but had to buy a dozen bottles. http://floridawater1808.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=70&product_id=425

I've seen that before, that you can order it from them. That's the first place I found to get it in glass. Now it makes sense why you have so many. I think after I paid shipping, it'd be just as cheap for me to buy it "locally" (the store is over an hour form me). But I do see myself getting more of this in the near future.

I thought the scent was starting to diminish this morning, but I can still smell it on me now. As a cologne, I don't know that it is actually projecting a scent that most people are looking for in a "cologne", but it also doen't really project that far, so no biggie. It's still a very fun scent. I've been Re-Born!

“Blades are cheap, but I’m cheap” ?

Right there with ya!

Great shave, the Florida Water sounds like a win! Could even cut in some menthol and witch hazel and call it good. I don’t remember the Veg burning at all, but I know what you mean about a good alcohol AS.

Wow, I've seen the wee scott before when you were traveling but never realized how small it was til you held it next to the stick. Looking forward to the challenge videos !!

I used to own a Wee Scott once upon a time LOL. And to your pepper videos... food shouldn't hurt!

And to your pepper videos... food shouldn't hurt!

It's a good hurt..... And besides, everyone should be able to stand eating at least a Jalapeño, that's all that's required to participate.

Pain is temporary, Pride is Forever!

I think the Florida Water that comes in the glass bottles direct from the source contain a little voodoo juice. The only people that dont get the vivid dreams are people who eat hot *** peppers and collect creepy dolls. Everyone else should exercise caution when applying florida water at night and driving heavy machinery.

Back