The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Its an app called Mematic.
1f609.png
Dave’s now officially a meme!

Good video KJ. Keep meaning to ask if you shave your head yourself and if you plan on doing any videos of head shaves. I ask because I keep threatening the wife that I'm going that route eventually when my baldness gets to a certain point.

Good video KJ. Keep meaning to ask if you shave your head yourself and if you plan on doing any videos of head shaves. I ask because I keep threatening the wife that I'm going that route eventually when my baldness gets to a certain point.
That's what I assumed was next when he posted his first video. I'm sure if you keep asking he'll be obligated to do it.

Seen on security cam after KJ turned off his video. How much lather hit the floor???

Good shave man!

I guess it’s good the Speick has some witch hazel, because you forgot your obligatory splash!

Okay wow I was behind! But I enjoyed the Speick stick and cream shave! Good stuff. i actually haven't used the cream yet. The Sexto shave was well a lot of quiet! You didn't talk as much. I also agree that the Lily of the Valley is a great scent from MW but I also the Briar Tobacco soap too.

Back