The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Sorry for the disappointing shave KJ. I say give the scents you enjoyed most one more try with the Techmatic or Fatboy, then be done.

I don't think the blind buying thing is particular to you. We're seeing even with this release how everyone perceives the same soap differently. Even if someone loves a bay rum, I would bet there are bay rums they don't like and those they do and they wouldn't know which by hearing it's a bay rum. We all take chances with blind buys, and hit home runs sometimes and others kick ourselves and say we need to stop blind buying. Samples are smart, but it's a good thing we now have a soap sample swap for those that you can't get samples of!

Shocked to see you didn't get the slickness. That was one thing I felt was really good about the soap. I will be continuing to review as well. But so far I am pretty happy with this soap!

It's not un-slick, just not the slickness level that I desire in my soaps. It's middle of the road in terms of slickness for me. But it falls off in residual slickness.

Thanks for sharing your St. Louis video. That was really cool to see
1f44d.png
1f60a.png

Thanks For Watching!

Another good video KJ...sorry to hear that the soaps weren't what you were hoping for. Perhaps tomorrows shave will be a redeemer? *shrug*

Good followup shave! Glad the IGT was more your scent style and that you were able to give them a go with the Techmatic/Fatboy!

I think you might have this one set to restricted. It’s not showing when I go directly to your channel.

I was watching your vid on the big screen when the oldest came out. “Oh, I like that guy”. So you’re popular with the young teen crowd! She also said, “boy, he’s fast”.
1f602.png

Tomatoes create salsa, which creates gas which creates thrust. There you have it, the flight connection. Nice shave KJ and thanks for the shout outs.

Thanks. The scent of it lingers. My synthetic brush still smells like it this morning. That’s not a good thing in my book.

Thanks for the shout out KJ. I dunno what is this "left over soap"?

Back