The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Possibly...maybe he's just luxurating in the green cloud of lilac that remains after pouring half the decant onto himself...possibly seeing green fairies dancing about and dreaming of BINGO's.

Yeah, fairies wear boots, ya gotta believe me. I saw it, I saw it! I tell you no lies!

Possibly...maybe he's just luxurating in the green cloud of lilac that remains after pouring half the decant onto himself...possibly seeing green fairies dancing about and dreaming of BINGO's.

Yeah, fairies wear boots, ya gotta believe me. I saw it, I saw it! I tell you no lies!
Bwahahahaha

Lets just say I had a long night on Saturday. Too tired to do a video on Sunday, and really wanted to sleep in today. I'll be back in the saddle tomorrow. Got a new Razor to check out.... The Karve!

Really looking forward to your impressions of the Karve, KJ. I'm starting to get the bug to make that purchase, and am waiting on your review and thoughts about it. No pressure...lol.

That's his problem. He uses pressure
1f602.png
Just kidding KJ
Good, one... I was trying to think of something to say about that as well, but you were already on top of it.

Good, one... I was trying to think of something to say about that as well, but you were already on top of it.
It's a blessing..........and a curse.....as I have gotten older, I've tried to improve my filter between my thoughts and mouth. Sometimes it works and sometimes it gets me in trouble.

It's a blessing..........and a curse.....as I have gotten older, I've tried to improve my filter between my thoughts and mouth. Sometimes it works and sometimes it gets me in trouble.

Wait...... There's a filter that goes there!?!?!?

My eyes are still watering......soooo much VEG!

How much water must a cat drink to produce that much VEG?

Haven't lathered my soaps. As far as the seal, mine were under on bottom of tub but on top of lid. I just used a razor blade to slice even with side label and peeled off top. Nice video KJ. Thanks

AnimMALIC buddy, animalic. I think you're getting the same thing I am. Will be curious about your thought on the Smoked Tea and if you get the same thing there.

Very interesting impressions. I'm interested to see if you can get the soap dialed in better.

I have yet to try my LNHC new soaps yet...but likely will later this week!

Back