The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Every tobacco soap smells like honey to me. Which sucks because I would love a nice tobacco scent.

Great shave Spider, and congrats on your self discipline to maintain an exercise regimen.
I don't know about smells, but even diet soft drinks have become too sweet for me. So as a 'northerner' unsweet tea for me. I have stalled at -25 lbs I guess I will need to try and exercise a little, or perhaps I will continue for a while and my body will do what it does. I plan to remain at 25 carbs until I hit my goal and then slowly work up to perhaps 50 to sustain the effort. I think 50 may be almost as hard as getting all my fat macros in.

Great shave Spider, and congrats on your self discipline to maintain an exercise regimen.
Thanks, I'm not as disciplined s I'd like, but I'm trying. It takes a while before something becomes a habit. I'm not there yet.

Part of my problem is I'm doing lazy Keto. I'm not tracking macros. I avoid everything I should, and my only carbs come from vegetables, so I don't really track them. I also just put fat or oil in everything, and try to limit my protein, so again, I don't really track. I need to get back into counting macros because I'm not sure where I'm at as far as calories. I could be too low or too high, I have no idea.

Good shave! Got to que yours up while I did my own.

Bummer about the scent. Fun aside to your weight room though! Nothing like pumping iron while staring at Old Glory!

Nice video KJ. I think you're on to something maybe with the keto affecting your enjoyment or lack of enjoyment of scents. Makes sense to me.

All caught up on last two videos.

Nice weight room. I get to use the gym at work but I would like one at home also.

That Ballenclaugh I really like the scent.

Also nice tease on CBL soaps.

Ya ya, that will be it. I'm done buying stuff. No wait, just this one other thing, or maybe this AS I found. Hey look what I found in the wild! It's ok KJ. The first step is admitting you have a problem. The 2nd step is learning to embrace it.

Are you still using that razor from a Crackerjack box???

Also nice tease on CBL soaps.

Seems like you're the only one who caught it!
1f62c.png
1f644.png

Another good shave and review!

Techmatic finally giving out? Darn, I thought that was going to make the Excalibur club for a hot minute.

Good tease in there!

GearNoir said:
Techmatic finally giving out? Darn, I thought that was going to make the Excalibur club for a hot minute.
Possibly, but I think I may give out before it does. It’s really boring me.

And just like that I am behind again. Looks like I will be watching KJ at work while I do some of my more mundane tasks!

I think the scent on the bay rum has faded on that sample. My full tub is right around a 2.5 or 3 out of 5 on the scent strength. And it is a sweeter bay rum. I am liking the bingo balls. We just got a new bingo machine also, but we sold ours to another parish down in southern Utah who wants to start a bingo hall.

I think the scent on the bay rum has faded on that sample. My full tub is right around a 2.5 or 3 out of 5 on the scent strength.

That's my guess as well, but I still wouldn't say that the scent of either of my tubs of Beehive are over a 2 in scent. They definitely could be stronger.

Good shave! Bummer about the scenting strength but sounds like a super soap otherwise!

Back