The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Ummmmm, technically IF you were backpacking and forgot your soap you wouldn't be able to run inside and get it. Y would have had to shave without soap
1f602.png
Too bad about the irritation but good naturey shave. 60 mph on water is moving, Enjoy !!

From Merriam-Webster word central
naturey
[list type=decimal][*]

Function: adjective
Definition: related to nature or the outside
Example Sentence: I walked around in the naturey area.

[/list type=decimal]

Dave in KY said:
From Merriam-Webster word central
naturey
[list type=decimal][*]

Function: adjective
Definition: related to nature or the outside
Example Sentence: I walked around in the naturey area.

[/list type=decimal]

Great Dave! Thanks for the info. Take that Chad..... it is a word!

although, I liked it better when I thought I made it up.....

KJ...Sorry brother...I guess I got a little beg=hind on your vids.

First of all...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! The weight loss you are experiencing is a thing of beauty. I am so happy for you. But not only that...your body is becoming younger as you are losing the weight. The little I have seen of you in pictures and on camera I can tell a difference in your skin...you just look healthier. I am curious to know if others around you have noticed or have said anything about your change!

The A&E shave is my favorite from you so far. This will sound weird...but the whole experience sound sincere. Not that you weren't before...it just really comes out in that one.

Shaving outdoors...now I really do envy you. That place is absolute beautiful! And thanks for the shout out! Yes that bottle of aftershave would only last me a few days!
1f60e.png

Now I'm waiting for your first shave back home where you forget and toss that water out behind you again.
1f61c.png

I'd have been right down on the dock with your boy. I used to have a friend that had a place on the lake in NC, and that's all we did when we were down there was fish. Unfortunately I don't get to go much anymore. Need to change that....

Anyway... Enjoy!

First of all...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! The weight loss you are experiencing is a thing of beauty. I am so happy for you. But not only that...your body is becoming younger as you are losing the weigh......

The A&E shave is my favorite from you so far. This will sound weird...but the whole experience sound sincere. Not that you weren't before...it just really comes out......
Thanks Don, and thanks for noticing! Yeah, a few have commented, and I’m sure others have noticed. I feel amazing, and that’s the most important thing. I feel thinner too. It’s weird, because I’ve been chunky my whole life, so the way my body feels now, is kinda strange, but definitely in a good way. I also feel like it’s coming off naturally and in a good way. Unlike some people who either through surgery, or drastic diet, lose weight so fast, that they look sickly. As if they lost weight from an illness.

Also, thanks on the note about the sincerity of the video. I see what you mean, honestly this is my favorite video to date as well. I think it’s because I was prepared to not like it, and the lather changed my mind. It doesn’t get much more authentic than that.

Now I'm waiting for your first shave back home where you forget and toss that water out behind you again.
1f61c.png

I'd have been right down on the dock with your boy. I used to have a friend that had a place on the lake in NC, and that's all we did when we were down there was fish. Unfortunately I don't get to go much anymore. Need to change that....

Anyway... Enjoy!

You inspired me, and for whatever reason gave me an idea for tomorrow’s shave..... from the dock!

Here’s today’s shave!

https://youtu.be/sFUz0Q-0KSA

Don's lip syncing is rubbing off on you
1f61c.png
You poor guy with the sore muscles. Played hard did ya......Lake of the Ozarks is Bigger in acres. In my stomping grounds is Norris Lake built about 5 years after Lake of the Ozarks by TVA. Both were in the 30's I believe. Very similar in some respects and different in others. Just as enjoyable when I used to get out on it when I lived in Campbell County TN. I tend to go to a smaller one in kY that is better for launching my Jon boat and fishing since I live here and licensed for here verses there now. That's the challenge when you live about on the border of 2 states. Glad you got a respite from the routines.

Great shave and video. Do what you want with progression of trying the plates but I can about guarantee you anything below 4 will be a disappointment for you. 5 is my regular and have been thinking of going to 6 for awhile. When you screw on a plate and look under the head, THAT is the number plate you are shaving with. Saves you reading their literature to find out. I believe they started selling individual plates at least for their 6c models so once you know what you like that is an option with them if you decide on it. The 6c is SS handle with zamak and chromed head and I hear are slightly more efficient then the 6s. Have 1 coming next month as I pre ordered a gun metal finish for possible travel. Cheers

Great wrap up vacation shave! With the lauded CBL no less!

Have a safe trip back. Enjoy the day!

Don's lip syncing is rubbing off on you
1f61c.png
What do you mean? Was my audio out of sync? I just rewatched and seemed fine to me.

I was going to start on 1, but maybe I’ll just start at 3 based on your recommendation.

Gin sync issues here. That’s pretty cool the water is so shallow. Would have had no idea.

Watched all the lake shaves and it appears you had some good ones. Good luck with the Rockwell!

Back