The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spaghetti Western Shaving

If you were unhappy with that lather, try blooming the soap a little, or loading longer. I like to add a little water to the tub while I'm lathering, so it loads easier.

If you were unhappy with that lather, try blooming the soap a little, or loading longer. I like to add a little water to the tub while I'm lathering, so it loads easier.
I have gotten good lathers from it before I think I was just paranoid about overdoing the water and maybe overloaded the brush a bit.

Nice intro ! I need to figure how to do something
Thanks!
I'm using PowerDirector on my phone to do the editing. the previous intro was just screen shots of slide show slides that lasted for 5 seconds each. The new one is pictures i took that show for 5 seconds and the titles are a layer that shows over top of them.

Lots of green on that brush, and I dig the green "talon marks" running down it. Very cool.

nice vid Kyle and I did give that to you, and no I do not make that stuff, but it is what got me started on making Aftershaves, EDT's and EdP's and I have to admit I indeed think you may have gotten the nicest one. As KJ stated those Talon marks are fantastic!

Ummmm, is the some new marketing ploy by The Chambers ? My vote for most out of the box thinking.................................Wwaaaaayyyyyyyyy out of the box for the Alternate Brush. Seems your brush was a lather hog. Thanks for the entertainment Kyle !

Last edited:
Back