The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spaghetti Western Shaving

Sorry. Having internet issues. Video is uploading very slowly. It's like having dialup again.

Kidding of course. It certainly was different! You’re the second person here to have tried it (Chris of the CBL persuasion was the other). I found both to seem a bit awkward. It’s very different than that “in the moment” / “what’s going to come out of my mouth next” type we usually do.

You do whatever works for you though. I’ll still check em out!

Nice video Kyle, thanks for doing it. Wish I knew you didn't have many de's. I would have sent some Gillette Silver Blue and Pol Silver for you

Kidding of course. It certainly was different! You’re the second person here to have tried it (Chris of the CBL persuasion was the other). I found both to seem a bit awkward. It’s very different than that “in the moment” / “what’s going to come out of my mouth next” type we usually do.

You do whatever works for you though. I’ll still check em out!

Yeah i don't think I'm a fan. Twice the work for what i felt was a lesser end product. And besides It is hard to fill up that much time just talking. Guess i could have done a sportscaster style play by play!
1f605.png

Nice video Kyle, thanks for doing it. Wish I knew you didn't have many de's. I would have sent some Gillette Silver Blue and Pol Silver for you

Thanks, I honestly didn't even think about it until the razor was on its way so i had Amazon send me something really quick that i had herd a good consensus around here for.

Maybe a little window with a song and dance in the corner?

Good stuff Kyle.

You did a great job of fixing up the angles and keeping the shave on camera vs your first attempt.

Voice over shave is definitely unique. I prefer the in the moment myself however.

Regardless nice video

Thanks guys. Don't see myself doing the voice over again unless something really weird happens. New video will be recorded today when I get up after noon.

Awww man! Now I'm craving a hot breakfast!

Very nice video. Even though I am a few days late.

Back