The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spaghetti Western Shaving

Thanks for calling out the jokers for me Kyle and nice job and soap choices although it was crazy thin lather

It had to be done lol. and yeah i think i just underestimated how much to smear into the bowl. That may have actually bee the first time i have done that. Only times i haven't loaded from the puck is when i use a shave stick.

Sorry to hear that the kids are not feeling well Kyle. I am sure they will be well in know time. Great video and pretty decent shave!

Daaaaddy!! ? Invite them in next time!

Daaaaddy!!
1f642.png
Invite them in next time!
They didn't want in. They wanted chocolate milk! Lol they do watch me shave occasionally. And if I go a few day my daughter likes to feel my chin and tell me I need to shave. Then once I have she feels it and comments on the being gone and Pouts!

They didn't want in. They wanted chocolate milk! Lol they do watch me shave occasionally. And if I go a few day my daughter likes to feel my chin and tell me I need to shave. Then once I have she feels it and comments on the being gone and Pouts!
Cute memories

Nice job Kyle. I'm no Gem Guru but the angle looked steep. Everyone say you need to lay the head "flat" on the face. That said you had the best lather I've seen you with yet. More product has helped your lather quality immensely. Again, great job !

Nice job Kyle. I'm no Gem Guru but the angle looked steep. Everyone say you need to lay the head "flat" on the face. That said you had the best lather I've seen you with yet. More product has helped your lather quality immensely. Again, great job !

Thanks Dave. It may have just been the filming angle i felt like i had it pretty flat but next shave i will be sure to pay more attention to that. and yeah my lathers were always slick but lacked much cushion. Now i am starting to get a good balance of both.

Back