The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spaghetti Western Shaving

Ummmm, is the some new marketing ploy by The Chambers ? My vote for most out of the box thinking.................................Wwaaaaayyyyyyyyy out of the box for the Alternate Brush. Thanks for the entertainment Kyle !
haha i chose el guapo almost entirely due to its softness for this one. just figured i could "load" it easier. and yeah, entertainment was pretty much why i decided to go ahead with the idea.

Oh man, I was on your side applauding until I got called out!! Just kidding. Funny man, you made my wife laugh. I think you’re nuts for trying the no handle at the same time as a sub par lather. Well done.

Oh man, I was on your side applauding until I got called out!! Just kidding. Funny man, you made my wife laugh. I think you’re nuts for trying the no handle at the same time as a sub par lather. Well done.
Hey in my first vlog or two they said my lathers looked like yours too. I think we have both figured that out now though.

I must admit I was WAY lost in the beginning. I was multi tasking I had to go back to understand why your head looked like you forgot to rinse when getting out of the shower.

Choo-choo all aboard the Vector train. Told ya’ll we should have done a group buy.

The sound was off a bit for me too. I notice it’s only the non-iMovie guys that have this issue.

That kamasori you got looks rough. Will be cool to see it after you clean it up.

That kamasori you got looks rough. Will be cool to see it after you clean it up.
thanks. i'm probably just going to remove the crud an redo the handle section since the rubber is dried out and coming apart. the scratch is pretty deep so i don't think i will mess with removing it.

Back