The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spaghetti Western Shaving

Absolutely fine! Love the title.

You and NurseDave need to get together and compare thin lathers ?

Whatever for you though!

Lookin good Kyle! I was going to comment on the lather, but Chris beat me to it.

Da Bomb, that I bought is the original, and not the same stuff they use on Hot Ones. That stuff is Da Bomb Beyond Insanity. It’s much hotter than mine (22,000 vs 135,000). I’ll be buying that one online. Mine is actually quite tasty, and very reasonable heat wise. I had some on my steak tonight.

Very nice Kyle. Yup, a bit on the thin side, but if it works for you that’s great. Good technique!

This was my first use of anything from B&M it wasn't quite were I like it but yeah I guess I do tend to have somewhat thinner lathers. Mostly I just want them slick.

Right on Kyle! Hey, that looks like a perfect lather buddy! ?

Thanks for making sure our Christmas trees stay lit tomorrow!

way behind on all the videos. But enjoyed it. Good work.

Kyle over here making pancakes with his thick lather!

Just kidding, lol!
1f602.png

Good shave! I was thinking the bar might be intrusive, but looked fine to me!

Watching your clean-up and concern about any moisture, my thought was a quick dunk in alcohol would be a simple solution.

Now that is a think coat of lather.. Dave take notes here .. Me too.

So it's operates like a SE but without the safety bar? Closer to that of a straight? Does the bar act more like a guide to get the angle than a safety bar?

My one small critique would that of your videography. When you are shaving in close to see in the mirror, you are off camera. Cannot see the shave action. Very informative Vlog. Thank you for sharing.

Watching your clean-up and concern about any moisture, my thought was a quick dunk in alcohol would be a simple solution.
\nNot a bad idea
Now that is a think coat of lather.. Dave take notes here .. Me too. \n\nSo it\'s operates like a SE but without the safety bar? Closer to that of a straight? Does the bar act more like a guide to get the angle than a safety bar? \n\nMy one small critique would that of your videography. When you are shaving in close to see in the mirror, you are off camera. Cannot see the shave action. Very informative Vlog. Thank you for sharing.
\nYeah it\'s more of a guide. It\'s only in the way if the angle is to steep. And if it drags on your face it can flip sides of the blade a fully block it. \n\nThanks for the input. I has that realization too. I think I will move the phone a bit closer to the center of the mirror and see if that helps. The Yuma razor should arrive today so I will try to get a shave with it on video tomorrow.

Not a bad idea
Yeah it's more of a guide. It's only in the way if the angle is to steep. And if it drags on your face it can flip sides of the blade a fully block it.

Thanks for the input. I has that realization too. I think I will move the phone a bit closer to the center of the mirror and see if that helps. The Yuma razor should arrive today so I will try to get a shave with it on video tomorrow.
Not a big list so take a week with the Yuma, no hurry

Back