The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SORRENTINO BRUSHWORKS

Eric has been busy and I told him no rush. I been waiting but excited. He just sent a pick of the 1st of 2 brushes he's doing for me is done. Love it Eric, Thanks !!

Hey folks, sorry about the lack of posting. My regular job has been downright insane for most of the month of August, and I have barely been able to get down to The Dungeon for the last couple weeks. I tried to make up for some lost time the last few days, and managed to get almost caught up. Here is the latest brush. It has a set of matching scales that are almost done as well, and I'll post pics of those soon.

You've got my address for that right?
1f60d.png

That is freaking awesome Eric!!!!

Many thanks, guys! Finished the scales a little while ago. All that's left is to hone the razor. I haven't touched razor to stone in longer than I like to think about, but it's just like riding a bike...right?
1f605.png

I absolutely agree that the Sorrentino Brushes I own are all stellar. Note at this point for the next short period of time they all have different synthetic knots in them. Soon a Boar and a Manchurian Badger will join the party.

I absolutely agree that the Sorrentino Brushes I own are all stellar. Note at this point for the next short period of time they all have different synthetic knots in them. Soon a Boar and a Manchurian Badger will join the party.

Believe me...the badger in one if Eric's brushes is worth it!

Eric...that brush and razor is incredible!

Thanks guys! The work progresses. I’ll be sharing videos once I come up with an intro lol.

Back