The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SORRENTINO BRUSHWORKS

I was waiting for all the winners to post theirs. I was fortunate enough to snag the small handle made from the leftovers of everyone else's castings. Eric called it the clown puke one. Not arrived yet as it's on a long postal tour of duty but looking forward to it's arrival.
View attachment 24464
Hereby nicknamed the Stubby Clown. Looks really cool! I knew it would!

@Smattayu Wow you certainly make beautiful wood, resin and hybrid handles Eric. I’m sorry your dungeon is closed and I only joined TSC just before the 2nd anniversary as those green hybrid 1st anniversary handles are gorgeous. I’m looking forward to following your future work

Hi Eric,

I sent a customer your way. Her name is Lori. She said she emailed you but hasn't heard back yet.

Have a great weekend.

xo
Lisa

We all miss Eric terribly, but some of you do not know the antics our beloved @Smattayu was acustomed to.... LIKE SHAVING WITH A HATCHET!!

We hope he will be back up and running at full speed soon! until then... Enjoy this piece of History

WOW What a Video, oh yea no Bingo number here

Last edited:
Not a good video to show when we are all still kind of restricted to staying at home and getting very bored. :LOL:

Eric, I really hope all is well and you will join us again real soon. I think of you every time I use that brush I got in your last PIF. (y)

Back posting for several days, and I’m just now seeing the posts from when I was gone lol. For those that don’t know, the hatchet was honed by our very own @CBLindsay, and he did an amazing job on it. That thing was actually topping leg hair, and he probably removed several pounds of metal to get it that way. I still have it, though tempting fate by shaving with it once was enough for me, I think.

Also, there will be a PIF coming up soon. I’ll post links to it here and in my journal.

Back