The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SORRENTINO BRUSHWORKS

Thanks Frank! I truly enjoy working on the lathe, and hope I can get my wood shop back up and running before too long. I spent some time in my BILs wood shop recently, and made some blanks out of his scrap wood that I’m looking forward to turning into brush handles.
View attachment 18758
That is some really interesting wood pattern you did. Can’t wait to see the brushes when they are done. Hope you get your shop up and running soon.
👍🏼

Thanks Frank! I truly enjoy working on the lathe, and hope I can get my wood shop back up and running before too long. I spent some time in my BILs wood shop recently, and made some blanks out of his scrap wood that I’m looking forward to turning into brush handles.
View attachment 18758
But 11 is not near enough for the anniversary package surprise appearance ;) 😂

I’m in!

Soon. Hopefully very soon.
Brush sales make for a good supplimental income... A Covid rescue package? [emoji16]

Help us help you. Lol. [emoji1787]

Sent from my TRS-80 using Tapatalk
I’m hoping to get some business, but I also know that unnecessary expenditures are low on the priority list for most people right now. Honestly, I’m so happy to be able to play on the lathe again that I could get zero orders and be ok with that.

Back