The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SORRENTINO BRUSHWORKS

Hopefully taped for YouTube also ?
I’ll try to figure out a way to set up my camera. Maybe I’ll press my nephew into service as cameraman lol.
If it's a time and day that I am available...yup!
It’ll probably be around the same time we do our social distancing meeting. The day will depend on USPS(so hopefully sometime this year), and a common time that the choosers would all be available.
I’m very interested, and I’m in!
Great! Pass the word along and hopefully we can drum up enough interest to do this thing.

Ok, we are doing this thing. I’ll make it pretty basic. Add your name to the list if you want to choose one of the colors that will go into my first attempt at a resin blank for a brush handle. There will be at least 3 winners, maybe 4. Assuming more than three people sign up I’ll use a random number generator to pick the winners this Tuesday, 4/28

All of this will be done on a Zoom call. And yes, @Dave in KY, I’ll try to record it for YouTube as well 😁 . If someone doesn’t have Zoom I can send them a pic of available colors, but I’d prefer that the choosing be done during the call. It’ll probably be at around 8:00PM EST, though I can be as flexible as needed to give the choosers a chance to all be there. Add numbers as needed, and sign up if you’re interested!

1. NurseDave (GREEN)
2. Dave in KY ( Yellow and Blue )
3. GearNoir (The Cool One)
4. MilkCrate (Black)

1. NurseDave (GREEN)
4. MilkCrate (Black)

You can choose your color now, but it might be best to wait until you see what is available. I have at least two different blacks, 2 yellows, and about 4 different blues.

1. NurseDave (GREEN)
4. MilkCrate (Black)
5. Uacowboy (the Best one)

1. NurseDave (GREEN)
4. MilkCrate (Black)
5. Uacowboy (the Best one)
6. Fenster

Back