The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SORRENTINO BRUSHWORKS

If it's 24mm, either handle alone or synth, I'd be in.

Hey, there's another cost saver.. you could just sell the handles... no extra overhead.

Sent from my TRS-80 using Tapatalk

I’m in too!
We're in
1. Spider
2. Milkcrate
3. Dave in KY

Anyone else just copy and paste adding your name 😎
Probably tomorrow, though I might have it done this evening
If it's 24mm, either handle alone or synth, I'd be in.

Hey, there's another cost saver.. you could just sell the handles... no extra overhead.

Sent from my TRS-80 using Tapatalk
I usually just take an order, including the knot. I’ve seen people that just sell the handles, and I’m not sure how I’d feel doing that myself. Mostly because there is always some small variation in the size of the knot, and I prefer the knots I install to fit snugly.

I'm stoked to see you on the lathe again. Enjoy it!
Thanks Ben! I’ve been enjoying it a lot.

Probably tomorrow, though I might have it done this evening

I usually just take an order, including the knot. I’ve seen people that just sell the handles, and I’m not sure how I’d feel doing that myself. Mostly because there is always some small variation in the size of the knot, and I prefer the knots I install to fit snugly.

Thanks Ben! I’ve been enjoying it a lot.
I was just playing with you Eric. No pressure ! The list was a joke ;)

I was just playing with you Eric. No pressure ! The list was a joke ;)
Lol no worries, or pressure. I wanted to have it done and posted soon regardless, though my hard deadline was Sunday.
No, I’m pretty sure that was totally a passive aggressive attempt to put 200% pressure on you Eric 😜
Shhhh, let him think he got away with it. 😎

Hey folks, I'm thinking of doing a small contest, and the winners will be able to each pick one of the three of four colors that I'm going to put in my first attempt at casting a resin blank. I'd do the mixing and casting on a Zoom call so whoever wanted could see how badly I do my first time around. I'll do it if there is enough interest, so let me know what you think.

Back