The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SORRENTINO BRUSHWORKS

Eric @Smattayu The wife just said the other day that not only is the brush gorgeous but she just LOVES using it. She's ecstatic with it. Thanks again !! Now I gotta find a good looking Pink Gillette Starburst razor to match and replace the Blue one she uses...........
View attachment 5070
Well, you know the old saying...”The family that shaves together stays together!”

Ok, so I kept telling myself that I was going to find the time to edit the videos I took of the creation of the TSC 1st Anniversary shave brush, and maybe add some music to it, but I still haven't gotten around to it. Add the fact that on my best day I barely know what I'm doing with the average video editing software, and I decided to just post the videos as they are. So here is the first one. There isn't much going on, just removing some superfluous material and making the tenon. I'll add the rest over the next few days.

Dang, you make that look easy! And to have them all come out the same..... just crazy.

Dang, you make that look easy! And to have them all come out the same..... just crazy.
You may have seen me using the very high-tech template and pencil to mark the transition points on the blank in the 2nd video. By high-tech, of course, I mean the piece of scrap paper.

Anyone else cringe when he touches the spinning lathe?

Back