The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shave like a duck

Well that was a little different interaction than Kyle's visitor. I'm looking forward to my shirt!

Man, whipping that SR around with wild abandon lol. Had me holding my breath half the video. I was surprised but relived you didn’t slice your face up more, it looked like the blade got hung up a number of times when you began your strokes. Can’t argue with results though! Nice job!

Great job! No leakage! That’s what it’s all about. Um.. is your microphone real close to the faucet or did someone flush?

Man, whipping that SR around with wild abandon lol. Had me holding my breath half the video. I was surprised but relived you didn’t slice your face up more, it looked like the blade got hung up a number of times when you began your strokes. Can’t argue with results though! Nice job!
I tend to do that. Lol. It definitely got hung up a few times, but I'm gonna work on that in the future with more hydration and a touch more refinement on the edge.

Great job! No leakage! That’s what it’s all about. Um.. is your microphone real close to the faucet or did someone flush?
It's right above the faucet. Lol. Venessa is the only one that lives with me besides the cats and she uses her own bathroom.

I'm with Chris.... You had me a bit worried the way you whip that straight around your face.

I forgot that things don't work like I want them to. Not in 4k like I thought because...duh, it wasn't filmed in 4k. Sorry @NurseDave, you just blew money on a new TV for nothing.

I forgot that things don't work like I want them to. Not in 4k like I thought because...duh, it wasn't filmed in 4k. Sorry @NurseDave, you just blew money on a new TV for nothing.
How abut 3D? I have glasses.

tenor.gif

Back