The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shave like a duck

Here is the coveted video you have all be waiting for. My videos are slowly getting shorter.

I have a few things coming up for review, so stunt shaves are being postponed until further notice....especially the latest one. You crazy for that, @Spider.

Until further notice???? Maybe you should just start doing more videos so you can fit it all in!
I can start doing that at the end of the month when I'm finished with all this education nonsense.

Watching the video now. Nice............................I mean, it is what it is 😂😂
It really is what it is, Dave!

It isn’t what it is! You have the power to change your destiny! ( said with echo and reverb )

We’ve reached a new level of content! A hand named “Old Faithful” and delayed menthol kick!
1B947973-47A0-4C04-BAB9-87248F26458B.gif
:ROFLMAO:

Nice job Ben...closing in on that 20 minute mark!

Heck Italy ain’t so bad. We want to go back and see Florence.

I didn’t see your video until tonight. So it is what is was.

Heck Italy ain’t so bad. We want to go back and see Florence.

I didn’t see your video until tonight. So it is what is was.
San Gimignano and Pisa are prettier in my opinion, but Florence was interesting. We stayed close to Certaldo for Venessa's sister's wedding and it was gorgeous. Nothing but vineyards and flowers.

Nice video Ben and the liquid version looks easier to use and store. Didn't know it was available too. It is what it is !
I'll send you a link of where I got it. They have different sizes available.

You came through it just fine. I’m very proud of you for completing your training and certification. If ever I’m in town and am gravely injured, I hope you get to take care of me.

You came through it just fine. I’m very proud of you for completing your training and certification. If ever I’m in town and am gravely injured, I hope you get to take care of me.
Thank you for the compliment and very kind and encouraging words, Rich. It really means a lot.

I was going to nap first, but I'll get the upload started now. 🤣

That garbage truck fire took a few years out of me. I now think it's 2027.

Back