The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shave like a duck

Dude! That was pretty awesome! You have a really good video presence. Sorry to hear that you won't be able to attend the wedding...but I am sure everyone will understand. Also, that soap sounds like a winner! Great shave!

Thanks, Don. Don't tell my chief, he might make me the face of the department and I don't need that in my life. Lol

Just finishing up a video about fountain pens and then this baby is going on the big screen

Check that. No big screen since it’s not public

Edit: Recheck that. Apple TV allows larger than life-size Duck. What do you have against pea soup?

Last edited:
Just keep loading that brush. We’ll let you know when to stop.

Ben!!! What do you mean? You don’t love us all joining you in the bathroom? Don’t be silly, of course you do :) Super cool to have you joining the vloggers. Now, does the fiancée know you’re doing this?
I hate the taste of pea soup but the color is okay
Fair enough, but this kid has never had it.

I’ll agree it looks like something you’ll see in a two day old baby’s diaper. But I like it with Ritz.

I started with structure fire. There's plenty of space for crashing and burning.....pun not intended????

Back