The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

Please make sure if I tagged you to please like the above post. I know that some of you have been in contact with me. That's not the point. I tag everyone in public to ensure people can't piece things together. Such as @BarberDave and @CVargo they are always playing reindeer games to figure out who their buddy is.
Now Rudolph , in @BarberDave. And @CVargo. Defense some people have fun trying to solve a mystery..;):)

Went out and got Our Tree Today.
de80869f3ba4525cacc5ab6a26acc02a.gif

Kinda looks Similar.

Funny, my wife wanted white lights on the tree this year. As we've done the multicolour for years I wasn't going to debate. The youngest came home and the second she was in the door says "And what in the world are white lights doing on the tree???" "Mom"

Funny, my wife wanted white lights on the tree this year. As we've done the multicolour for years I wasn't going to debate. The youngest came home and the second she was in the door says "And what in the world are white lights doing on the tree???" "Mom"
Must be a mom thing.... someone picked this tree with the pre-lit white lights a few years ago... and well here we are.

Fa la la la la Rudolph buddy gift picked up today, Since we just got home from Utah, the Tree wont be up till next weekend. So here is a pic from the "Bar Area". The strainer and Scoop kind of look like and elf, LOL. I have a feeling I know who this is from based on the Peppermint wrapping paper (@CVargo ) Cant wait to open.......... 26-days to wait UGH!
Christmas 2021.jpg

Back