The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

Okay raw footage because my family has been sick and I'm sick but I wanted to get this up.. Sorry it took so long...

glad you liked the present, i wasnt sure if i should have followed you are not but i figured it would be the easiest way figure out what you liked, but in doing so i guess i gave it away in the process, enjoy the soap and shaves, hope you get well soon buddy!

glad you liked the present, i wasnt sure if i should have followed you are not but i figured it would be the easiest way figure out what you liked, but in doing so i guess i gave it away in the process, enjoy the soap and shaves, hope you get well soon buddy!
That was fine about following me. It wasn't what really gave it away anyway. I do appreciate the gifts soo much.. Again thank you very much.

@Jaro1069 ugh man! You need the jumbo size NyQuil. I hope your clan is better soon!

Hope everyone gets better quickly!

Get well soon!

Hope you and the family get well soon.

Thank you all for the well wishes.. I appreciate it a lot...

My wife got my boys and I some Cuba colognes a few years back. I have the gold and red while my boys have blue and ?? I like the Red quite a lot but my wife objects to it for some reason but likes the gold. I don’t think she/we paid more than $5 or $6 each, so they are not a high cost frag BUT from packaging to overall performance i find them to be a great value.

I’ve tried the Black, Gold, and Orange so far, with Gold being my favorite. The longevity is impressive as well.

Back