The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

Alright everyone we are nearing the final ship date. Hard to believe but Christmas is right around the corner. Do not forget to send me your tracking numbers when you ship.

If I haven't heard from you or seen recent posts I'll be reaching out soon.

Got something in the works for my buddy! I'm the hold up though and not the manufacturer! I need to get going!

I Received the last part Yesterday.
Now to Figure out how to pack it up & ship.

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein

My box will probably go out the Monday after thanksgiving. It’s been sitting around quite a while. I’m not trying to torment my buddy with a box they can’t open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like holding off on sending the box, so I can keep stalking my buddy [especially their new posts] to see if there's anything else I can find to add for them. I've already added one thing based on a recent post.

44817-SOON-polar-bear-gif-Jcdo.gif

Just a couple reminders that I'd like to add for everyone playing along.... (We are all playing along right?.... maybe @Rudolph should do a roll call since not everyone has been posting here?)

A) MOST IMPORTANT: Remember to PM Rudolph with tracking info when you ship!! Items must be shipped by Dec 7th for domestic (Nov 30th for International). (It's always a good idea to re-read the first post before you ship to make sure you aren't forgetting any rules or details)

B)Do make sure it is easily and clearly identifiable as a Rudolph gift so packages aren't inadvertently opened, or are clearly marked that they can be opened upon receipt (if the inner contents are wrapped.) You can always PM Rudolph with special instructions to pass onto your recipient as to whether or not they can open the outer packaging before putting it under their tree (or wherever they may stash it until Christmas).

C) Don't forget to try to include something local in your gift. Maybe a keychain or similar small souvenir from your town or local landmark/attraction. Or maybe some yummy artisan goodies or crafts from one of your favorite local shops.

D) Homemade items from you (or your family) are always appreciated, and treasured.

E) Lastly, even though this is primarily a shave forum, we love other stuff too aside from just shaving supplies. And often times it's the non-shaving items that are the most memorable part of a gift.

Just a couple reminders that I'd like to add for everyone playing along.... (We are all playing along right?.... maybe @Rudolph should do a roll call since not everyone has been posting here?)

A) MOST IMPORTANT: Remember to PM Rudolph with tracking info when you ship!! Items must be shipped by Dec 7th for domestic (Nov 30th for International). (It's always a good idea to re-read the first post before you ship to make sure you aren't forgetting any rules or details)

B)Do make sure it is easily and clearly identifiable as a Rudolph gift so packages aren't inadvertently opened, or are clearly marked that they can be opened upon receipt (if the inner contents are wrapped.) You can always PM Rudolph with special instructions to pass onto your recipient as to whether or not they can open the outer packaging before putting it under their tree (or wherever they may stash it until Christmas).

C) Don't forget to try to include something local in your gift. Maybe a keychain or similar small souvenir from your town or local landmark/attraction. Or maybe some yummy artisan goodies or crafts from one of your favorite local shops.

D) Homemade items from you (or your family) are always appreciated, and treasured.

E) Lastly, even though this is primarily a shave forum, we love other stuff too aside from just shaving supplies. And often times it's the non-shaving items that are the most memorable part of a gift.

Christmas Spider has Spoken. Thanks for the Heads up.

Back