The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

The last part of the gift for my Rudolph buddy came in today, and I will get it out before the end of the week.

I feel kind of bad that I’ve barely been present for a good part of the year, and haven’t updated my profile in ages. Hopefully whoever got my name knows that I’ll be happy with pretty much anything.

God...... I hope I can get mine out n time.. I was planning on getting my last item yesterday but I have hurt my right shoulder pretty bad and have barely been able to do anything the last 2 days and dont know if I will be able to get it before Early next week... It WILL go out as soon as I can !!

God...... I hope I can get mine out n time.. I was planning on getting my last item yesterday but I have hurt my right shoulder pretty bad and have barely been able to do anything the last 2 days and dont know if I will be able to get it before Early next week... It WILL go out as soon as I can !!
Doh! Rub some dirt on it and get back out there! Or drug yourself up, turn on reruns of Full House, and nap on the recliner!

Back