The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

Hello everyone we are nearing the final ship date. And I need some acknowledgement. I know we are all busy this time of year. So please like this post acknowledging you see this and are planning on shipping by 12/5 or have shipped. If there is an issue I need a PM please. If I don't hear from you by Wednesday expect me to start contacting you.

@NurseDave @OpusX @Scuttlesoap @Luecke3262 @Fenster @CVargo @Luecke3262 (wife) @Spider @BarberDave @AvocadoQueen @SteveChuckFrank @GearNoir @gobucks5485 @uacowboy @Majorrich @DeepSea @dangerousdon @mvargo @CBLindsay @sunnysanity @Jaro1069 @novicewetshaver @heysi @Sskim3 @MarkB @ED3054 @Soap Thing @Smattayu @The Monkey @jgreenepa @ShawnF

Hello everyone we are nearing the final ship date. And I need some acknowledgement. I know we are all busy this time of year. So please like this post acknowledging you see this and are planning on shipping by 12/5 or have shipped. If there is an issue I need a PM please. If I don't hear from you by Wednesday expect me to start contacting you.

@NurseDave @OpusX @Scuttlesoap @Luecke3262 @Fenster @CVargo @Luecke3262 (wife) @Spider @BarberDave @AvocadoQueen @SteveChuckFrank @GearNoir @gobucks5485 @uacowboy @Majorrich @DeepSea @dangerousdon @mvargo @CBLindsay @sunnysanity @Jaro1069 @novicewetshaver @heysi @Sskim3 @MarkB @ED3054 @Soap Thing @Smattayu @The Monkey @jgreenepa @ShawnF

Shipping mine this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, I already tolded you

It looks like my buddy's gift won't be here until 12/3! So, I'll have to ship likely on the 6th! OMG

Please make sure if I tagged you to please like the above post. I know that some of you have been in contact with me. That's not the point. I tag everyone in public to ensure people can't piece things together. Such as @BarberDave and @CVargo they are always playing reindeer games to figure out who their buddy is.

Please make sure if I tagged you to please like the above post. I know that some of you have been in contact with me. That's not the point. I tag everyone in public to ensure people can't piece things together. Such as @BarberDave and @CVargo they are always playing reindeer games to figure out who their buddy is.
Some people. Geez... I thought only reindeer played reindeer games. Of course with some simple deductions its not too hard to figure out who some peoples buddy's are.... Well I hope everyone is having fun and having a good time.. Have a great day everybody...

Back