The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

Doh! Rub some dirt on it and get back out there! Or drug yourself up, turn on reruns of Full House, and nap on the recliner!
I'm already having to push myself with having 3 kids in virtual school and trying to get my oldest of the 3 ready to go back to in person schooling ( in January ) . Right now I'm a stay at home dad while my wife works ( I asked her if she wanted to stay at home instead ) she said NO WAY so I get to do it...

Everyone there are a lot of packages being shipped. I can not respond and follow that every package was delivered. When you receive your package please do your buddy a favor and post a picture or acknowledge here publicly that you received your package. This is the time of the year when package theft is high so posting a picture or just a post that you received your package will help immensely.

Where's my TWSS pic?
Can you translate from Canadian please?
Based on the view from your patio, I always thought you were in a high-rise condo. I guess that's just the steep drop in elevation in the yard, yes?
Yes sir. It's a two-story home that looks one-story from the front. Our lower deck is at about the roof level of the house in the lot right behind us.

Trees up and Decorated.
518d69bdf239d525404b5197a15cb141.jpg

Back