The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

You all keep your fancy Ferraris, the way the world is right now, I want a Tank! Okay...maybe not a tank...but something like this...

2000x1126_DSC_0082_0.jpg

If it ain’t amphibious, it won’t work in Louisiana.

You moving to a place with snow?

You don't know.

Is this a better picture?

2000x1126_IMG_1322_0.jpg

More Pics in sands and swamps !!

Highland-Storm-FEATURED.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Do I have some things for my buddy? Perhaps? Might I get more things? Maybe? I'm not reavealing anything. Heck I may have already shipped my gift. Who can say.....

So...how many of us are actually buying for our buddy? And how many of us might be buying something for our buddy but are really buying for ourselves...

Just Buying for Buddy. I think I’ve Acquired Some Cool Stuff for my Buddy. Well I Hope so Anyways. [emoji41]

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein

Just Buying for Buddy. I think I’ve Acquired Some Cool Stuff for my Buddy. Well I Hope so Anyways. [emoji41]

If your my Reindeer Buddy - All I want is a Penn State Football national championship. Is miracle worker also in your repertoire?

If your my Reindeer Buddy - All I want is a Penn State Football national championship. Is miracle worker also in your repertoire?

Well as I’m a Ohio State Fan. I Don’t see Penn State Making that Wish come True. [emoji38]

For those who are new, you’ll have to go back and see how I have wrapped my packages….. it’s been quite epic! Right @Sskim3 @BarberDave @ShawnF ?

@Spider his package is on point. The snowman and reindeer is all KJ and it’s amazing. My packaging won’t be on point but I will not disappoint.

Attachments

• B98AD190-6137-4483-A615-2EC8048B90A7.jpeg
    B98AD190-6137-4483-A615-2EC8048B90A7.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 8
My gift box from my Buddy arrived today! I am not prepared for such an early arrival. We do real Christmas trees and it is a little early for that so I will have to display it in some other way for a few weeks.

800px_COLOURBOX4603912.jpg

Place the gift in the spot it will occupy once the tree is put up. It should look very lonely and sad. Then post pics here each day until your tree arrives. We need to hear the sad tale of the lonely, early gift box.

Back