The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

I was offered a ride in a med transport helicopter when they were looking at a contract with us. I passed given that I can get motion sick in 0.77 seconds in simulator rides.
ok Motion sickness, San Francisco and proximity to San Andreas Fault........ There is a joke there somewhere, and an incredible dose of Irony, LOL

I still don't know exactly what I am getting my buddy yet.. I mean I have a couple of ideas but I asked Rudolph about a few things for my buddy and have NEVER heard back.. I mean I don't even know if my buddy drinks so that's not even an option..

I still don't know exactly what I am getting my buddy yet.. I mean I have a couple of ideas but I asked Rudolph about a few things for my buddy and have NEVER heard back.. I mean I don't even know if my buddy drinks so that's not even an option..
Load em up with local goods.

Okay, I have my plan laid out for what to get my secret pal.. However, I may have to end up sending it in two separate mailings... One part can definitely be sent now. The rest could be sent now. However, if I wait until closer to Christmas, he'll definitely enjoy it more...

giphy.gif

Ok so I’ve Stalked all the post and info I can find on my Secret Pal And I’m still Banging my Head on the Desk.
f766892580da92d10466d3d0df997f58.gif

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein

Does anyone know if USPS, UPS, DHL, or FEDEX is the best way to ship this to my Reindeer buddy? I want to make sure it gets there in time for Christmas. Also, do you think if I go back to the dealership they’ll gift wrap it for me? just realized I don’t have a box in which it will fit

1635358687722.jpeg

Does anyone know if USPS, UPS, DHL, or FEDEX is the best way to ship this to my Reindeer buddy? I want to make sure it gets there in time for Christmas. Also, do you think if I go back to the dealership they’ll gift wrap it for me? just realized I don’t have a box in which it will fit

View attachment 65066
Ya know what Brian don't worry about boxing it up. A pretty bow and that sitting in my driveway is all I need.

Back