The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

What do u get someone who has everything… I feel like this case can be made for many people on this forum.

Hahahaha

Happy hunting folks.
Often it can be tough. KJ had good advice about concentrating on something from your local area. Something personalized they probably wouldn’t have. Or even refills of stuff they like and use all the time.

For my buddy I'm looking at stuff I saw they mentioned they like that they already have a sample of and stuff they have asked questions about and looking at local stuff from around here.. I thought of something local already that I saw the last time that I was out of the house..but I just don't know..

I just updated my About me section, I hope it helps whoever has me. Surprisingly, I didn't have anything written in there at ALL!

Well my shopping is done. I updated my about page in case somebody is on the struggle bus [emoji6].

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it looks you can’t edit the About Me section on your profile from a mobile device. Either that or I’m just not seeing how to do it lol

Back