The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

Okay well I know who I got... BUT have never really saw them post about much they want.. This is gonna be a lot of fun !! I mean I just looked at their about section and it tells ZIP, Nada !!

Well if I were in that position I’d start scrubbing SOTD photos. Wet shaving hobbyists won’t tend to showcase things we don’t like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay well I know who I got... BUT have never really saw them post about much they want.. This is gonna be a lot of fun !! I mean I just looked at their about section and it tells ZIP, Nada !!

Lol Same Here.

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein

I said it last year and I’ll say it again this year. People, do your fellow Cadre members a favor and go fill out your profile. Please!!! 😁

I mean I know I don't have much listed on my profile about myself but most here know me somewhat and I know some about you.. I think it might be good if people who joined in the last maybe 8 months to include some info in the about section maybe even dropping some hints what they might like if they are in this .. I mean it could be good , because at least its not one of the people here that has at least 1 of EVERYTHING..

Last edited:
because at least its not one of the people here that has at least 1 of EVERYTHING..[/QUOTE]

aea93e7942b6e8887c5ac6b5ec9c609d.gif

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein

Well the thread is alive. Stalking has begun and people are making fun of Dave. Can't wait to take his package on a tour of the United States. I wonder what South Dakota is like?
1st. Aren't people ALWAYS making fun of Dave.;):ROFLMAO:

2nd. Isn't Arizona by way of Toronto and then Tijuana before you get to South Dakota ? ;):LOL:

Last edited:
Back