The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

Here is the list as I have it. PMs going out soon with assignment. Happy stalking.

#Username
1​
NurseDave
2​
OpusX
3​
Scuttlesoap
4​
Luecke3262
5​
Fenster
6​
Cvargo
7​
Iryna
8​
Spider
9​
BarberDave
10​
AvocadoQueen
11​
SteveChuckFrank
12​
GearNoir
13​
GoBucks5485
14​
UACowboy
15​
Majorrich
16​
DeepSea
17​
Dangerousdon
18​
Mvargo
19​
CBLindsay
20​
Sunnysanity
21​
Jaro1069
22​
Novicewetshaver
23​
WildWest74
24​
Heysi
25​
Sskim3
26​
MarkB
27​
Ed3054
28​
Soap Thing
29​
Smattayu
30​
The Monkey
31​
jGreenpa
32​
ShawnF

WOOT! This is gonna be fun! Let the spying begin!
View attachment 63851

So How do you Plan on Spying. [emoji1998]
2a1dbb67fc62363156b08cdb0d5fd55e.gif

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein

All assignments have been sent! Let the fun begin.

FYI if you have a question for your buddy please send it to me via PM in the private message I started, and I will gladly secretly ask the question for you.

Common questions are tshirt size, food allergies, etc

Remember folks. One really neat thing to do is to get your buddy something from your local area, non shaving related. Especially if your area is known for something in particular.

So How do you Plan on Spying.
I usually read as many of their previous posts as I can, especially journal entries, to get a feel for who they are and what they might like. (Apologies to whoever got me......)

You are encouraged to include something from your corner of the world/country. One of the great things about TSC is that people are from all around. Santa thinks including something small from your hometown makes the gift a little more special.

Remember folks. One really neat thing to do is to get your buddy something from your local area, non shaving related. Especially if your area is known for something in particular.

YUP! It is my favorite part!

I was asked a very important question about return address.

I do encourage that you put a return address in case a package gets lost. I also encourage that the gift be wrapped inside the box so they can open the box and place a wrapped gift under the tree.

I usually start out by searching by username, this typically works pretty well. Focusing on key words like I love, like, favorite, etc. and in @BarberDave ’s case, I hate, I loathe, can’t stand etc.
Hmmmm Matt, you may get the special Christmas Present known as the “Ban Box”. A very special collection of air, boring nights and accessibility difficultiies as well as a lifetime membership to “another place”😎

Back