The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

Uh Matt…. Have you read the rules???? 90-days skippy
What about, “If you have recently joined the forum within the last 90 days AND have already hit the 50 post requirement, please message me privately before signing up so I can get approval?”

😅

Yes the members PM Rudolph. Members are smart they don’t need Leroy Jenkins to be chargin in ahead of them. Take a Ridlin dude 🤣
Somebody needs to eat a handful of peppermints and have a glass of Paddleford Creek. I hear that’s a decent bourbon! Hopefully Santa will get you a liter of that one!

lion-king-can-you-feel-the-love-tonight.gif

I’ve been away from the Cadre for too long… Then @Spider name drops me just out of the blue, which is like saying Beetlejuice three times. I forgot what I’ve been missing and I’m glad to be back [emoji38][emoji1787].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Folks I am putting together the final list. Looks like this is going to be a great year! Also I have been in discussion with ownership about the possibility of a zoom call to open gifts. If we do this option it would most likely happen Christmas Eve late after all the little kids are asleep and I am helping guide Santa's sleigh to deliver gifts to all the boys and girls, and obviously dropping off peppermints at Dave's house.

Keep it up Gents ! I have all your addresses and remember I live in a state where everything sticks, stings, or bites and can consult with, ironically @Spider, on how to transport large quantities of these “critters” to the appropriate parties. Just food for thought when you are sitting there Christmas morning with your coco and “ouch… what was that”. “Honey I thought I saw something skitter under the couch”
Ahh the gift that keeps on giving, watching, and visiting you while you sleep. The nose, mouth and ears are great Apartments for those “presents” muahahahaha

BTW. Sharon loves peppermint, so you are just making her happier. LOL send as mich as you want, and “ahem” I will do the same as a thank you, but the count will be in number of legs… and fangs, stingers, and mandibles hehe

Back