The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2019

Some gifts have been shipped! So that is very good. We are getting down to the wire. The following people I have not heard from, or I missed the PM some how:

@Spider
@Cvargo
@ShawnF
@dkeester
@uacowboy
@dangerousdon
@SteveChuckFrank

Others not listed above have either shipped their gift or have communicated to me about their gift they need to send and the status.

Hey Mr. Rudolph...I don't mind being called out and all...but I am pretty sure we have more time to get the gifts out. Patience my red nose antlered friend! :)

12/14/2019 All domestic packages must be shipped and tracking number sent to me

Hey Mr. Rudolph...I don't mind being called out and all...but I am pretty sure we have more time to get the gifts out. Patience my red nose antlered friend! :)
I haven't forgotten. I still have a week though. (y)

Yes I am aware there is still plenty of time. It was more of a reminder and to make sure I haven't missed anything. Santa has me running ragged up here! Blitzen came down with the flu, Donner is stuck watching youtube and playing fortnite, and someone told Dasher that corn makes whiskey so let's just say he's in rehab.

So Dasher is giving you a run for the red nosed reindeer title then? :ROFLMAO:

Reminders are fine, I'm working on getting my stuff together, I promise.

Some gifts have been shipped! So that is very good. We are getting down to the wire. The following people I have not heard from, or I missed the PM some how:

@Spider
@Cvargo
@ShawnF
@dkeester
@uacowboy
@dangerousdon
@SteveChuckFrank

Others not listed above have either shipped their gift or have communicated to me about their gift they need to send and the status.
Dang, that’s a lot of people! Lumps of coal for all of em!

It’s a good thing Santa hasn’t shut down the present business yet, or their buddies would be sad shavers!

Dear Rudolph,

A BIG box came today from the US but I don't know whether I should just place it under the tree or if it is safe to open it if the stuff is wrapped inside. Plus, my wife gave me a funny look and said something along the lines of "Santa visits you a LOT" when she saw the box on the doorstep (and not in a good jovial manner). Can you bring her some Christmas cheer? She doesn't seem to have the faith in humanity that the Cadre does.

Your buddy,
woodpusher

1575938303062.png

@GearNoir better check around to be sure the cat is still around, you never know ...you might have had a WILD -N-CRAZY weekend. Mailing yourself the cat is a classic wild-now-crazy weekend prank.
It would have had to be epically wild-n-crazy for me to have not remembered having a cat the last 37 years...on the other hand I can neither confirm or deny that the package “woof”ed a little bit ago when the mailman dropped off some letters...

Hmm mystery box from myself addressed to myself arrived today... :unsure:
I tried that and got the big “NO NO” from the post office, they did NOT like me doing that at all. After a quick strip search and a recheck of the postage due my package was back on its way...now I get to add postmaster to the list of people who have assaulted my person in the name of “public safety”. I’m pretty sure that if I tried to do it covertly, dropping the package off and running, I would be met at home by federal agents or a band of crazy obsessed postal police. Not me man...I’m using Chad’s address from now on.

It would have had to be epically wild-n-crazy for me to have not remembered having a cat the last 37 years...on the other hand I can neither confirm or deny that the package “woof”ed a little bit ago when the mailman dropped off some letters...
Oh man...one of THOSE weekends. The neighbor’s cat?

Back