The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2019

All gifts should be postmarked tomorrow!

If you have ran into any delay please message and let me know.

The world may never know!

I haven't even had eggnog yet?! This season

That cat clearly needs to be booped!
Nah, even better... If the cat opens it he has to use it.

We'll await pics of your newly hairless cat @Majorrich . [emoji16]
giphy.gif

With my wife at her sister's today, I had a nice supper of corned beef hash (I LOVE LOVE LOVE my wife! 💃🕺and the little thinsg like this she does for me... the corned beef hash, not going to her sister's 🤪) and now that I have a bloated belly, I decided to open my box since both Rudolph and some Cadre dude said I could/should.

It seems a little... ummm... "bloated" is a good way to describe it.
DSCN0013.JPG

A Christmas Cauliflower ... now there's something you don't see everyday!
and a "Not really from Amazon" package as well!
DSCN0014.JPG

A very nice card from my Cadre secret Santa with a warm message that makes me realize that we can truly form deep bonds with one another here, despite many of us never meeting in the flesh. Love you, man!
DSCN0015.JPG

... and all presents in their new home until Christmas comes...
DSCN0016.JPG

With my wife at her sister's today, I had a nice supper of corned beef hash (I LOVE LOVE LOVE my wife! 💃🕺and the little thinsg like this she does for me... the corned beef hash, not going to her sister's 🤪) and now that I have a bloated belly, I decided to open my box since both Rudolph and some Cadre dude said I could/should.

It seems a little... ummm... "bloated" is a good way to describe it.
View attachment 13203

A Christmas Cauliflower ... now there's something you don't see everyday!
and a "Not really from Amazon" package as well!
View attachment 13204

A very nice card from my Cadre secret Santa with a warm message that makes me realize that we can truly form deep bonds with one another here, despite many of us never meeting in the flesh. Love you, man!
View attachment 13205

... and all presents in their new home until Christmas comes...
View attachment 13206
I have heard of the christmas pickle but never a christmas cauliflower!

Back