The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2019

I hope everyone remembers to include something “local” in their gift.

I’m still putting the finishing touches on mine. Nothing else to buy, just a couple things to make.

I hope everyone remembers to include something “local” in their gift.

I’m still putting the finishing touches on mine. Nothing else to buy, just a couple things to make wash in the laundry.
FTFY (Good "clean" fun! 🤪)

I'd think the PO guys'n'gals have gotten used to delivering strange smelling packages to our addresses by now. They probably don't even need to read the address to know where it's going.

I suppose i should really get going on this now shouldn't I? i always tell myself i won't procrastinate and yet here i go again... 🤪

Well everything has been ordered for my buddy. Now I must wait for items to be delivered so I can package it all up and ship it out. Hard to believe it is already December 2nd!

Just a reminder of important info!
  • 11/30/2019 All international packages must be shipped and tracking numbers sent to me
  • 12/14/2019 All domestic packages must be shipped and tracking number sent to me
  • 12/14/2019 OR 11/30/2019 thru 12/24/2019 gaze at your package, and wonder what's inside. But no peeking!
  • 12/25/2019 if you celebrate the Christmas holiday enjoy the festivities with your family and when you have a moment open the package, maybe record it, but you must take pictures! If you don't celebrate the Christmas holiday please wait until the 25th to open your gift and please post pictures and or a video.

• $20 minimum for purchase, but please remember this isn't about receiving an amazing gift, it is supposed to be fun!
  • Encouraged to include something from your corner of the world/country. One of the great things about TSC is that people are from all around. Santa thinks including something small from your hometown makes the gift a little more special.
  • Must send email tracking to me Rudolph so I can notify your recipient of when their package should arrive!
  • No opening until Christmas Day, photos are required, videos encouraged. If you open your gift before Christmas day you run the risk of being on the naughty list and NOT being able to participate next year.

I have been remiss in my duty’s as a participant in this exchange but that is about to change...
MY buddies gift has been mailed and Rudolph has the tracking number. The package may or may not have arrived and may or may not have been pictured in this thread already. Here is a photo of the tracking slip as proof.

what? You thought I was going to show the tracking slip?

AND my own buddy sent my gift WAAY early so it’s been sitting here waiting for the tree to be set up. The tree is up and the package is under it. image.jpg
next stop, Christmas morning.

When I was a college student back in '84 and spending my first Christmas away from home, my mom sent me a package that had "Do not open until Christmas" on it. So I didn't open it and left it under the tree. Come Christmas morning a few weeks later, I discovered a blob of mold when I opened it. Turned out it was a Christmas cake and my sister wrote the "Do not open" note, never thinking that I would actually listen to it. We still joke about it today.

I have been remiss in my duty’s as a participant in this exchange but that is about to change...
MY buddies gift has been mailed and Rudolph has the tracking number. The package may or may not have arrived and may or may not have been pictured in this thread already. Here is a photo of the tracking slip as proof.

what? You thought I was going to show the tracking slip?

AND my own buddy sent my gift WAAY early so it’s been sitting here waiting for the tree to be set up. The tree is up and the package is under it. View attachment 12592
next stop, Christmas morning.
That package is lookin mighty lonely!

So...I came home to a box at the door step to what I assume is a package from my Exchange Partner! Pick under the tree included as required!

1575548578502.png

Back