The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2019

How are you guys keeping your identities secret? Are you even trying?
As you saw by KJ’s disgruntlement with me I didn’t even try. I figure those that have been around a while all know where the others live so the return address (that everyone but KJ will look at) is a give away.

As you saw by KJ’s disgruntlement with me I didn’t even try. I figure those that have been around a while all know where the others live so the return address (that everyone but KJ will look at) is a give away.

That's what I was thinking too, it's pretty hard for me to hide the fact that my package is coming for Finland anyway.

BTW, can we all get on board with using the term gruntled in conversation?

Gruntled : Pleased, satisfied, contented.

Talk about a word that doesn't sound like what it means, UNLESS it's onomatopoeia
Gruntled : eg. After his last bite of juicy rare steak, @NurseDave grunted in affirmation that, indeed, he was gruntled.

Last edited:
KJ driving incognito to the next state to hide the packages identity.

tenor.gif

Here’s a hint to anyone who hasn’t shipped yet, if you want to keep your identity a secret..... whenever anybody receives a box, the first thing they usually do is look at the return address to see who it’s from.... well, if you clearly mark on the box that it is part of the Rudolph Exchange, or put “Official TSC Christmas Package” or something like that, they will immediately know it is from their “secret Santa”, and can just put it under the tree.

......or, if you are following the directions (sorry, most of you know I’m a stickler for the rules) you would PM Rudolph when you ship your gift, and provide him with the tracking info. Rudolph can then inform your recipient to expect their gift on a certain day.

Of course if you get automatic notifications when a package is shipped to you and you look to see which one is coming.... right @Dave in KY?

Back