The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2019

Maybe thinking of K? C does have menthol, but some people either describe C as melon scented or scented as violet candies taste.
I always mix those two! C is really a neat scent, I understand it's supposed to be violet, but I don't think of it as floral, then I'm not sure what a violet smells like., It's defo on the candy side. Great for the warmer months. A great choice because it's really a unique scent, the most unique in the line IME.

I always mix those two! C is really a neat scent, I understand it's supposed to be violet, but I don't think of it as floral, then I'm not sure what a violet smells like., It's defo on the candy side. Great for the warmer months. A great choice because it's really a unique scent, the most unique in the line IME.
I had the same issue when using both. I even had to come up with a mental convention just to remember! “K is for kool (peppermint) not C!” :ROFLMAO:

Myrsol makes great juice! Those are the only two I’ve tried though (K & C).

I had the same issue when using both. I even had to come up with a mental convention just to remember! “K is for kool (peppermint) not C!” :ROFLMAO:

Myrsol makes great juice! Those are the only two I’ve tried though (K & C).

But what's the K for? Kwatermelon?

I thought you only had C, that's part of what threw me. I'm a big Myrsol fan, I've got them all except Metilsol.

Outstanding! Tony Chachere‘s is a staple! Good on nearly Everything. Not ice cream.

@NurseDave Don sent me some of that creole seasoning some time back. It is really good! No heat to it, just good flavor. I make "chops" out of pork loin and it is excellent on those. Not bad on baked fish either.
every time we make pork, I feel like I'm at a loss for what seasoning to use. I've tried teriyaki, which is definitely better with chicken or beef IMO. Also a Jamaican jerk sauce, which was actually pretty good. Never even thought of Creole seasoning for pork chops. Got to get groceries today, might have to hunt through the seasoning aisle.

Great tip, thanks guys!

So, have we seen everyone’s gift yet? Has everyone posted pics or video?

Back