The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2018

oh and another favorite friend is making an appearance. You Bingle folks will remember...........

Sorry guys things have been nuts with school, my mother in law, Ducks, Chickens, Bobcats, Skunks and a cougar..... and no not the good kind, LOL... and what is a party without a Peppermint Bat!!!!

Dave...you are supposed to eat that...not use it as a paper weight! It's minty fresh!

1. Quijote PM Received
2. cvargo PM Received
3. NurseDave PM Received
4. WildWest74 PM Received
5. DocHoliday0831 PM Received
6. dangerousdon PM Received
7. Spider PM Received
8. CBLindsay PM Received
9. bobmsp PM Received Yet
10. dkeester PM Received
11. clyde72 PM Received
12. Smattayu PM Received
13. Majorrich PM Received
14. sskim3 PM Received
15. ShawnF PM Received
16. LNHC PM Received
17. Monkey PM Received
18. GearNoir PM Received
19. Xenostr8shaver PM Received

After a lengthy conversation with Santa he is happy to see we are at 19 contestants. Even #s are always more fun. Monday I will close down sign ups and work on getting people assigned there partner. Now I'm off I am in the middle of a fun match of Monopoly with Frosty.

After a lengthy conversation with Santa he is happy to see we are at 19 contestants. Even #s are always more fun. Monday I will close down sign ups and work on getting people assigned there partner. Now I'm off I am in the middle of a fun match of Monopoly with Frosty.

Look at Frosty Geaux!

I would like to join in this fun

Rudolph

6 hours ago

1. Quijote PM Received

2. cvargo PM Received

3. NurseDave PM Received

7. Spider PM Received

8. CBLindsay PM Received

10. dkeester PM Received

11. clyde72 PM Received

12. Smattayu PM Received

14. sskim3 PM Received

15. ShawnF PM Received

16. LNHC PM Received

17. Monkey PM Received

18. GearNoir PM Received

20.South Paw

We’ll need an exemption form for post count, filled out in triplicate, then faxed to the North Pole for final approval......

1. Quijote PM Received
2. cvargo PM Received
3. NurseDave PM Received
7. Spider PM Received
8. CBLindsay PM Received
10. dkeester PM Received
11. clyde72 PM Received
12. Smattayu PM Received
14. sskim3 PM Received
15. ShawnF PM Received
16. LNHC PM Received
17. Monkey PM Received
18. GearNoir PM Received
20. South Paw PM Received

We’ll need an exemption form for post count, filled out in triplicate, then faxed to the North Pole for final approval......

Was approved. Apparently South Paw attends Sunday services with one of the owners.

Alright looks like we have 20 awesome participants. Keep an eye out on your PMs. Santa and I are assigning buddies today and tomorrow.

Okay all assignments have been sent out!

I was sending these messages while eating some candy corn and pumpkin Reeses. Yes we do celebrate Halloween at the north pole! And I did make one small mistake. I messaged the two involved and everything should be squared away now!

Enjoy the stalking and remember if you need an anonymous message sent to your buddy just message me and I will take care of it for you!

Back